2023 Council Meetings
2022 Meeting Schedule
January 17, 2023
February 14 & 28, 2023
March 14 & 28, 2023
April 11 & 25, 2023
May 9 & 23, 2023
June 13 & 27, 2023
July 11, 2023
August 8, 2023
September 12 & 26, 2023
October 10 & 24, 2023
November 14 & 28, 2023
December 12, 2023
Council meetings are held live and via Zoom at the Village Office at 206 1st Avenue. Meetings begin at 7:00 PM and are open to the public. Delegations are welcome and can be arranged by following the procedure listed under Delegations to Council Meetings below.
How do citizens most often participate in Council's decisions?
You can participate in Council's decisions by:
- Making presentations at public hearings held to get public input into bylaws and other significant decisions such as rezoning and discretionary use applications.
- Making presentations at Council meetings in response to recommendations made by Administration for any kind of project or initiative.
- Sending written submissions to Council about reports or proposed bylaws.
- Writing to Council on issues of concern.
- Delegations to Council Meetings
Delegations to Council Meetings are welcome and encouraged. To ensure delegations are accommodated and the issues are addressed appropriately by Council, the following procedure is in place.
- A written request must be received by the Village Office by 12 noon the Thursday of the week prior to the meeting. Council will accept no more than two delegations per regular council meeting.
- The application must include the topic that the delegation will be addressing and the name of the key spokesperson.
- The application will include a written overview of the content of the presentation.
- The Village Office will notify you of your appointed date and time.
- Please note that, since all meetings of Council are public, your letter is considered a public document.